Assistance just call 211
Help is Just Three Numbers Away
211 is a national service benefitting anyone who needs information and support within their local community. Services regarding health, domestic, education, financial, and even disaster-related is available with a single call to our dedicated service line. 211 is an important resource for:
- Shelter and housing options
- Utilities assistance
- Supplemental food and nutrition programs
- Service for veterans
- Childcare options
- Mental health support
- Vaccination and healthcare information
- Support/path for exiting unsafe physical, emotional, or mental conditions
- Natural disaster recovery efforts
Need Help Now?
We’re available to immediately connect you to help and resources right where you live. Call 211 from any phone or your computer to be connected with a live, specially trained, empathetic service professional committed to your safety, health, and well being.